Submit a story
If your table could talk, what stories would it tell?
We’re honored that you’ve decided to share a story around our table. If you don’t have a particular one in mind yet, these topics may rekindle some fond memories:
- Courageous conversations over meals around the table
- Celebrations – birthdays, weddings, graduations, bar mitzvahs, etc.
- Unique rituals that provide comfort and grounding
- Traditions, passed from one generation to the next or to friends
- Honoring remembrances (death, birth, milestones)
- First dates and/or break-ups over a meal
- Meals in unusual places (camping, picnicking, tailgating, hiking)
It helps to use words that create a mental picture for readers. Include details of what the experience was like for you both at that time and how you look back at it today.
- Think about what makes your story so meaningful – what is the intention?
- Write in the first person
- Write from the heart
- Share a photo and recipe
- Make this about politics or controversial issues
- Make this a testimonial of any kind
No compensation will be given for stories submitted. Stories may be used on Social Media as purposeful inspiration to others.
THANK YOU FOR TELLING YOUR STORY!
To submit your story or a video, please email: email@example.com
Any questions? Please send us a note.